World of Toys – Hong Kong
Your gateway to the Asia-Pacific region
The huge potential of the Asia-Pacific market
Asia-Pacific is the second largest market for traditional toys and games and remains one of the fastest growing regions in the world.
The region is expected to continue to see good value growth due to rising disposable incomes, smaller average household sizes, the trend towards higher quality products and product innovation.
Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair
As the most important fair for the Asian market, the Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair forms the bridge for business relations between Africa, America, Europe on the one hand and the Asia-Pacific region on the other. With around 2,000 exhibitors, the Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair is the second largest industry event after the International Toy Fair in Nuremberg.
Would you like to conquer the Asia-Pacific region with your products? The business centre of Hong Kong offers you excellent opportunities for market entry. Exhibit at the Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair and take off in Asia!
Spielwarenmesse eG and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) signed a cooperation agreement on 3 July 2008. This made the World of Toys Pavilion possible.
Become part of the World of Toys Pavilion at the Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair
Create visibility for your company at international trade fairs. Use the Spielwarenmesse eG network to plan your trade fair presentation professionally and in a relaxed way.
This is how you benefit from your participation in the World of Toys Pavilion
- Support before, during and after the event from the competent team of Spielwarenmesse eG
- All-round carefree stand construction package (stand area incl. stand construction, basic furnishings, stand lettering, stand cleaning)
- Selection and recommendation of competent service partners for transport, travel, interpreting services, etc.
- Comprehensive marketing measures for guaranteed attention (announcement in trade fair publications, catalogue entry, creation of a brochure to attract visitors)
- Extensive press work with visibility in relevant trade publications
- Use of the service area incl. hospitality
- ...and much more
Dates and facts
Next Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair: 9 - 12 January 2023
Visitors: Registered trade visitors only, no admission under 18 years of age
Organiser: Hong Kong Trade Development Council